We're here to help
At Grant Thornton we understand that tax is a complex area and together with our experience and expertise we can provide a service to you that will show that “Tax doesn’t have to be taxing”.
We can deal with all compliance matters for individuals, companies and trusts making sure that the statutory requirements are met.
Our services include
- The completion and submission of Isle of Man and UK personal, corporate and trust tax returns
- Reviewing and agreeing tax assessment notices
- Assistance with tax enquiries
- Advice on remuneration matters, including benefits in kind
- VAT registration and de-registration
- VAT returns and enquiries
We can provide tax planning opportunities for national and international clients.
Our services include advice and assistance on:
- Use of corporate and trust structures.
- Residence and domicile issues.
- The use of the Isle of Man Tax Cap.
Isle of Man Payroll
We deal with all matters in relation to Isle of Man payroll such as payslips, remittance cards, annual return forms and the organisation of T14, T9, C11 and C14 forms.
Click here [ 114 kb ] to read our latest tax guide.
- Tax review
- Tax advisory
- Tax planning
- Tax disputes
- Tax due diligence
- Advance tax ruling
- Expatriate taxation
- Tax compliance outsourcing.