Amanda is a Tax Director and Head of Practice within Grant Thornton’s Isle of Man office. She has considerable experience in Isle of Man and UK tax matters. Amanda has advised companies, trustees and individuals on optimal structuring, tax compliance and on their reporting obligations.
- Provision of UK and international structuring advice
- Advising high net worth individuals, internationally mobile individuals, companies and family businesses in relation to Isle of Man and UK tax
- Optimal structuring for non-UK domiciled individuals
- Isle of Man corporate and personal tax compliance, including tax enquiries
- Isle of Man economic substance requirements
- Automatic exchange of information under CRS and FATCA
- UK registers – trust and overseas entities with UK land
- UK corporate tax compliance for foreign companies
Amanda works closely with many of the Grant Thornton member firms globally to deliver tax, audit and advisory services to clients. Amanda’s client portfolio includes trading companies operating in various sectors, large property investment and development companies, family trusts and estates.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT)
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Advanced certificate in fund administration