Through our regulated sister company, Grant Thornton (Isle of Man) Limited, we can provide a wide range of fiduciary services.
Grant Thornton (Isle of Man) Limited (“GTIOM”) is one of a small number of fiduciary service providers in the Grant Thornton International network. As a licensed Isle of Man fiduciary we specialise in the establishment of companies, trusts and foundations for clients and the provision of management services (directors, holding structures, secretarial and registered agent services) for a variety of client structures. We also work with Grant Thornton fiduciary companies in Switzerland/Liechtenstein, Malta, Gibraltar and Cyprus and our strategic partners in other locations where these are required as part of a client solution.
GTIOM can provide a wide range of services relating to the formation, registration and administration of Isle of Man companies and companies established in other locations.
Our services include:
- Company incorporation
- Company secretarial
- Isle of Man resident company directors
- Nominee shareholder services
- Acting as a Registered Agent for the Isle of Man 2006 Act Company
- VAT registration and returns if appropriate and required
GTIOM is also qualified to offer a broad range of trustee services from the Isle of Man with particular emphasis on implementing offshore tax planning structures, inheritance planning situations, purpose trusts for business purposes and trusts to deal with family issues.
As well as the core services outlined above GTIOM can offer a comprehensive and varied range of support services not limited to the following areas:
- Domiciliation and officers
- Offices, administrative support and Boardroom facilities
- Client accounting
- Invoicing and bookkeeping
- Provision of interim and annual accounts
- Inheritance planning
- International Trade Structures
- Intellectual property structures
- Yacht and aircraft registration
- Overseas expatriate employment solutions
GTIOM has access to leading specialists within the Grant Thornton International Network and also works closely with specialist advisory firms with whom we can coordinate to achieve an optimal solution for international clients that is relevant and bespoke to their specific requirements. Utilising this depth of expertise we believe that we can provide a comprehensive fiduciary service across a wide range of circumstances.